Ad Disclosure: We earn referral fees from advertisers. Learn more
Founded in 2005, AmOne is a marketplace that helps customers find financing solutions. Although it is not the originator of loans, it has helped consumers access more than $16 billion in funds, all for free. It’s a great option if you prefer to carefully evaluate your options before getting a loan, and it’s a great way to shop around without having to visit each lender individually.
Loan amounts: $1,000 to $100,000
APR: 3.49% to 35.99%
Minimum credit rating: Available for all credit scores
- Type of loan: Unsecured Personal Loans
- Refund conditions : 3 to 120 Months
- Direct lender or marketplace: Market
- Completion time : Varies by lender
- Best for: Consumers looking to finance projects that require quick funds
Advantages and disadvantages of AmOne
- Can apply with a co-applicant
- Extensive network of lenders offering exceptional offers
- Positive customer reviews
- Variety of loan terms and amounts
- Not enough information about potential rates and terms
- May receive many calls and emails from lenders
- Insufficient customer support
AmOne Loan cost
AmOne offers flexible short-term loans ranging from $1,000 to $50,000, APRs from 6.78% to 35.99%, and repayment options ranging from 12 days to 84 months. The range of rates changes depending on your lender, this may include a 3% origination fee.
To get started, there is a list of criteria you need to meet:
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Be 18 or older
- bank account information
- Social Security number
To apply, you must also have access to the following information:
- A government-issued ID
- Annual revenue
- Income before tax
- Phone number and email
Once you’ve met all the qualifications, you can get started by following these simple steps:
- Go to the AmOne website and select your loan type and credit score range
- Click on Check my options
- Enter your personal information, loan amount and purpose
- Enter job details and bank account information
- Click on Get my options
Once the application process is complete, they will send you an email with potential offers from lenders. Carefully compare your options and select the one that best suits your needs. When you agree to terms with a provider, you complete the application process directly with the selected lender.
AmOne Reviews and Ratings
AmOne’s BBB rating is A+
They are not accredited with the BBB but it does have an A+ rating. For the most part, they have overwhelmingly positive reviews on Trustpilot, with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. Various users have said they are professional and quick to answer questions.
Is AmOne legit? To remember This…
- AmOne is an online unsecured loan marketplace and does not finance loans. Rather, it exists to help you find and choose a suitable lender, as well as help you compare loans.
- He is not responsible for the actual loan agreement but rather for the lender you have chosen.
- It offers a host of educational resources including articles and guides on personal loans, financing basics and budgets.
- This will not affect your credit; however, you should expect your lender to eventually do a credit check, which will temporarily lower your credit score.
- Be sure to stay in touch with your lender when you have questions
Compare AmOne to the Best Debt Consolidation Reviews of 2022
AmOne’s lending partners work with borrowers with a wide range of credit scores and qualifications. Lenders are carefully selected from a list of approved partners that includes Avant, BlueVine, FreedomPlus, LendingPoint, and NetCredit, among others. With AmOne, you can find the right loan for your needs after comparing the available options instead of having to settle for a loan that’s not right for you.
Plus, if you’re working to improve your creditworthiness, you can find a loan even when other providers may turn you down. Additionally, AmOne has an excellent rating on Trustpilot and usually finds loans for clients within 24 hours.